Joanne

Joanne
My life and crafting times.

Monday 16 May 2011

Happy Monday

     A new week for us. We are in the midst of putting a new roof on our house. It is raining and despite the tarps that you can see from miles around (they are a bright blue) we have a bit of water coming through. The contractor has been here this morning and did some work but when it started to rain once again. He called it quits until the weather looks better. Now we have the wind getting stronger again which has caused some havoc on the tarps. This weekend I called the contractor twice to tack down the tarps. I can't wait until we have the shingles on again.
      So because of the rain and a bit of dripping in the house I am not setting up my Cricut (which hopefully this summer I will have my craft area set up) to make a birthday card for my grand daughter. I do have some plans for this card. She is into a monkey that is new to me. It should be fun. Keep posted to see what I have come up with.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Joanne just trying to be creative

No comments: